qtmib is an easy-to-use SNMP MIB Browser based on QT4 library. It is build as a front-end for net-snmp, and it allows the user to query any SNMP-enabled device. It implements SNMPv1 and SNMPv2c, and it is released under GPL v2 license.
qtmib supports out of the box a large number of MIBs. We are currently tracking netdisco MIB archive. A full list of supported devices is here. You can also install private MIBs by dropping them in ~/.config/qtmib/mibs directory.
- SNMP v1 and v2c
- OID/MIB translation
- large number of built-in MIBs
- user MIBs
- network discovery
- host monitoring
- reports: system, interface, routing table, connections, process, software
October 2014 - Version 1.1.1 released
This version fixes a number of build problems:
- Fixed Gentoo Linux compilation problem
- Support for Qt 4.6
- ./configure --docdir and DESTDIR support
September 2014 - Version 1.1 released
The main focus of this release is stability and bug fixes. A small number of new features have also been implemented:
- New MIBs added: ancope, netapp, avaya, fortinet, gsmpMIB, picaPrivateMIB.<.li>
- Added host monitoring capabilities to qtmib-discover tool.
- Added persistent preferences dialog boxes to all qtmib tools.
- Speed-up MIB walking and network scanning
This is a production-ready release that can be used for new deployments or to upgrade existing installations more...
May 2014 - Version 1.0 released
We’re excited to announce qtmib version 1.0, a stable, production-ready release that can be used for new deployments or to upgrade existing installations. The new version brings in a number of bug fixes and packaging support for Debian, Ubuntu, openSUSE and Fedora. more...
Dependencies: QT4 libraries, net-snmp.
$ tar -xjvf qtmib-X.Y.Z.tar.bz2 $ cd qtmib-X.Y.Z $ ./configure && make && sudo make install
$ sudo apt-get install snmp libqtgui4 $ sudo dpkg -i qtmib_X.Y_Z_amd64.deb
$ zypper install net-snmp libqt4 $ rpm -i qtmib-X.Y-Z.x86_64.rpm
$ yum install net-snmp-utils qt qt-x11 $ rpm -i qtmib-X.Y-Z.x86_64.rpm
You can reach the development team at rcpteam at yahoo dot com.